Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Alphabet Soup

Look what I found in the fridge this morning––a pitcher full of magnetic letters and plastic Easter eggs. ??? Did I do this? Am I losing my mind?! Cup of Os, anyone? How about some alphabet soup for lunch?

More weirdness, a very former client emailed me concerning an email I sent him in 2001. That's right––7 years ago. It's all good (nothing negligent or to follow up on for my part) but it's still scary––I mean, 7 years?! It was a miniscule project and the client hasn't been in touch since 2002. Fear notwithstanding, I always believe in the best intent and business practices with each and every client!

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Haha -- how funny. Apparently someone wanted to get their precious possessions out of the summer heat!

amy wolgemuth bordoni said...

hey, that looks like my fridge! (the experimental concoction, not the cleanliness)