Saturday, February 23, 2008

Indulge Me


Indulge me in a better picture of the new bag. Erik, who now calls my bagmaking "your crack habit," took this picture earlier today. Whatever. Doesn't the button make the bag?
Cami found that for me yesterday. I get to design her shop website - what a treat!


Today I realized I hadn't introduced our 5th (and hairiest) member of the family. This is Sam. Sam and I have been Soul Mates since 1998. We share a love of running. He also enjoys peanut butter and squirrel watching. Erik traumatizes the children by asking, "Ask your mother, do you love Sam more than you love us?" This is unfair and sure to cause years of therapy. This morning Sam and I indulged in a a snowy walk together.

3 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Gosh, you have more snow than we do, and we're farther north. That is an awesome button!

amy wolgemuth bordoni said...

Keep feeding that crack habit, Ann. I can't wait to host bag part, part 2!!

Unknown said...

That a great bag and beautiful dog. I tell my kids all the time "If I had had dogs before I had kids, I would have thought twice about having you." They know I'm joking (sort of).

By the way - awesome job on designing Cami's website. g