Monday, May 12, 2008

3 Weeks 'til Summer

Oh my––summer is coming at me so fast. When I was a child, all I needed was a large stack of books. Sarah is different. She's very social (where she got this trait, E and I don't know). There aren't playmates in the neighborhood so I've signed her up for a couple of classes in the hopes she'll meet friends there. She'll do swimming (as will Matt) and also take tennis for the first time. There are lots of free (or close to it) events around town and I'm trying to catch all dates. Is my goal to make her so tired she'll just want to sit and read?!

To prepare myself for "Kids 24-7," I've treated myself with a birdhouse (I'm embarrassed to say how long I've wanted one). I'm also registered for tennis, kinda funny since I haven't taken a lesson since 1980 (boy that sounds old). Let's just say that I was inspired by a life list and have started in on my own. 

No comments: