Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Finished Koto Bag


I finished the Koto-fabric bag a few days ago. I haven't posted it on etsy and really want to keep it for myself. The bag is roomy, with lots of pocket space inside. The fabric is soft; it's the kind of bag that will only get more comfortable with time. Okay, it's MINE! I just need somewhere to travel now. Time to start another one for etsy, I guess.


Just finished baking this pumpkin-cranberry cake. It's a longtime favorite of mine. I've had a bit of the malaise lately and am hoping the taste of Fall (plus all the B vitamins) will be  a lift.

2 comments:

amy wolgemuth bordoni said...

ooo, love that bag. It looks like it belongs with you.

Thimbleanna said...

Nice bag! Good for you that you've kept it for yourself. And thanks for the recipe link!