Tuesday, August 5, 2008

St. T Treasures

All my creative energies are tied up with design projects right now but I can't resist posting pics of the Japanese fabric I got at St. Theresa's on Friday. It was 40% off which is nearly as wonderful as the prints themselves. What's more, I know exactly what I'm going to do with it. First on my list, however, is to get started on the bedroom quilt. I've created the block pattern for it (thanks to Adobe Illustrator) and started some cutting. With the work on my desk, I'll be happy to get a single block done this week but that will make me very happy.
The origami cranes got me started...


2 comments:

Robin/Indy said...

I love them all, but the origami cranes are fun - I am intrigued by the Japanese culture too. I have a nephew that lives there - that is one place I would be leary of going unless I was with someone who "speaks"...I'm a fraidy-cat.
Thanks for show-and-tell.
Robin

amy wolgemuth bordoni said...

so beautiful - can't wait to see what you do